Certified Elder Law Attorneys Serving New Jersey Residents Since 1978.
Vincent G. Macri
- Associate Attorney
East Hanover, NJ
Vincent G. Macri received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Colgate University in 2008 and his Juris Doctorate from New York Law School in 2016. He served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Philip J. Maenza, J.S.C., in the Civil and Family Divisions in Morris County, and participated in extensive mediation in both civil and family matters. Vincent is admitted to the New Jersey Bar, as well as the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey. Vincent has been Named to the list of Super Lawyers, published in the New Jersey Monthly Magazine for the years 2020 and 2021.
Prior to his legal career, Vincent worked as a Producer at WOR Radio 710AM on the internationally syndicated Dr. Joy Browne Show, the Steve Malzberg Show, and the Saturday Morning Show with Joe Bartlett. During his tenure at WOR, Vincent also had the pleasure of working with radio legends Bob Grant, John Gambling, Joan Hamburg, and Joey Reynolds. While Vincent enjoyed being of service to listeners with their issues on the national airwaves alongside Dr. Joy Browne, he is pleased to now counsel individuals in person with navigating the legal landscape.
Areas of Practice
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- New Jersey, 2017
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2017
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- Honors: Dean's List
- Colgate University, Hamilton, New York
- B.A. - 2008
- Major: English/Theater
- Damiano Law Offices, Associate Attorney, 2017 to 2021
- Morris County Superior Court, Law Clerk, 2016 to 2017
- WOR Radio 710AM, Producer
- Named to the list of Super Lawyers, published in the New Jersey Monthly Magazine, 2020 & 2021