The Time To Plan For The Future Is Now
With each passing year, the baby‑boomer generation continues to advance in age. Some of us will face a catastrophic illness and many of us will need nursing home care. For a family going through this crisis, the experience can be overwhelming.
The time to plan for the future is NOW, and an experienced certified elder law attorney (CELA) can guide the way.
Since 1978, the lawyers at Macri & Associates, LLC in East Hanover, New Jersey, have been providing help and guidance to individuals and families in need. For the past 24 years, our lawyers have focused on disability and elder law and pre/post retirement planning.
Vince Macri is one of 450 attorneys nationwide who are certified in elder law (CELA) by the National Elder Law Foundation.
Our Practice Areas
What is Elder Law?
Our lawyers can assist you with all aspects of tax, estate and long-term care and retirement planning, including:
- Experienced advice on asset protection and trust planning to help you prepare for future care without sacrificing quality care OR risking financial impoverishment of your loved ones
- Assistance with facility placement
- What is a Certified Elder law Attorney? Some law firms “dabble” in elder law. This can lead to more harm than good. There are many pitfalls and legal minefields in elder law, and our attorneys are often called upon to fix the mistakes a client or financial or legal adviser made in prior planning. It is in your best interests to contact a certified elder law attorney (CELA) from the start. Do it right … the first time.
- Expert real estate advice to preserve/protect the home
- Navigate the complicated, yet crucial, Medicaid and VA laws to prepare you for the unexpected and access all benefits available
- Estate plans to assure you protect your assets and avoid or minimize taxation
- Assistance in establishing guardianships and conservatorships to provide for the day‑to‑day management of a vulnerable individual’s financial and personal matters
- Establishment of durable powers of attorney and medical powers of attorney and living wills to help your family members deal with the legal and practical concerns surrounding your care and financial affairs
- Advocacy in probate of the will, litigation involving probate, guardianships and will contests
- Achieve crucial goals of retirement planning, beyond tax savings and investment return
Meet Our Attorneys
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Click here to view recognition methodology.
“New Jersey Top 100 Attorney by Superlawyers List” in 2017-2018 and 2021-2023.
Free Lawyer Consultation
For a free initial consultation with one of our CELA partners, call or fill out the “Fee Free” contact form on this Web site.